Dr. Dean as a seasoned clinician offers a series of modalities for his counseling services. He is currently only focusing on treating individuals with sexually related concerns, sexual disorders, sexual dysfunction, out of control sexual behaviors “sex addiction” or “porn addiction” and recovery from infidelity therapy sessions.
These sessions can be arranged as one of the following:
- INDIVIDUAL COUNSELING – a safe and private way to find solutions to problems, receive treatment for emotional disorders, change behaviors or gain a deeper understanding of feelings and experiences. When you schedule an initial session we will meet one on one and determine your goals, your strengths and your needs. Individual counseling sessions are available for adults, adolescents, and children.
- COUPLES COUNSELING – whether you are married or dating, getting engaged, living with your partner, or considering a separation or divorce, relationship counseling can support you and your partner strengthen the positive aspects of your relationship and change the negative behaviors that are obstacles to intimacy and fulfillment. When we schedule our initial session, you and your partner will be able to figure out if relationship counseling is right for you.
- FAMILY COUNSELING – sometimes it becomes necessary to pull the entire system of a family together to be able to modify certain patterns or resolve
- Relationship Counseling (Pre-marital, Marital, Recovery from Infidelity, Divorce, LGBT)
- Sex Therapy for Sexual Dependency, Addiction, Compulsion, Satisfaction and Recovery from Infidelity
- Sexuality and Gender Issues (Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transsexual)
- Life Coaching
Our sessions will take place in a private, comfortable, and supportive atmosphere where I will offer a highly personalized approach tailored to your needs to help attain the personal growth you are striving for.
Doing nothing about what is bothering you, will not make it go away.