Dr. Dean Aslinia, with an extensive series of professional experiences, trainings, and engagements over the past 20 years has developed a solid skill set and knowledge base to be able to help other professionals interested in tapping into his wisdom, without having to spend 20 years to acquire it.
Professional Services that Dr. Dean offers:
- Private Practice Consultation (How to form and register entity, set-up management, marketing, branding, accounting, billing, insurance credentialing, federal and state compliance, EHR set-up and record keeping, hiring, and contractors engagements, client evaluation, and so many more fine details that could have your private practice closed down in less than 6 months).
- Licensed Professional Counselor Intern Supervision (Practical, efficient, customized, and fully compliant supervision process that is based on the rules and statutes of the TX LPC board. However Dr. Dean with his level of expertise and access to the board, makes the process become much more easily handled than most interns experience. Especially, when so many individuals add their own interpretations to what certain rules and laws mean.
- Professional Trainings and Keynotes (Dr. Dean with over 10 years of higher education and graduate level teaching experience at Texas A&M University-Commerce, SMU, and University of North Texas Dallas, brings his dynamic, engaging, fun, and research-based knowledge and expertise to any organization (Hospital, School, University, Agency, Private Practice, or Corporation) and delivers high quality and memorable presentations.
What Makes Dr. Dean an Easy Choice:
- Having owned 3 private practices, with one having become the Most Comprehensive Private Mental Health Clinic in the entire State of Texas and having won the National American Business Awards Bronze for Best Start-up in the Consumer Services industry.
- Having served on the Board of Trustees of LifePath Systems (Mental Health Authority for Collin, Rockwall, and Kaufman County) he knows the internal workings of a sophisticated, diverse, and multi-location mental health operation.
- Having served on the Board of Directors of the Texas Counseling Association, the largest state branch of the American Counseling Association, Dr. Dean fully understands the operations and management of a non-profit organization.
- Having served on the Executive Board of the Texas Association of Marriage and Family Counselors for 10 years, having been its President from (2012-2104) he understands how best to manage a board and lead an organization to success.
- Having taught in higher Education for 10 years and understanding the research, protocols, and the politics of the profession of counseling.
- Having authored more than 75 journal articles, presentations, and books.
Just a few of the amazing people that collaborated and made Dr. Dean’s co-founding of New Horizons Center for Healing an amazing success on its way to becoming the Most Comprehensive Private Mental Health Clinic in the State of Texas with 3 psychiatrists (child, adult, addictions) psychologists, social workers, counselors, marriage therapists, play therapists, AASECT Certified Sex Therapist, Chemical Dependency Counselors, Eating Disorder Counselor, Hypnotherapist, among many more specialties.